Background

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Father's Day

Since my Husband and I both have to work this Father's Day we decided we would celebrate early. I made my husband a Police car cake for Father's day. He was so surprised! Then we went to the Chop House and ate, then to his favorite store....Bass Pro Shop! It was a great day of swimming, eating, and spending time together!
Top View of the cake! "Happy Fahter's Day" was done using my Cricut Cake!
 Side view. 424 is my husband's car number. Just a little added touch.
Front view of the car
Other side of the car! The wheels are made from Oreo Cookies!
Back view of the car. C-9 is my husband's call sign.
My Husband with his cake! he was very proud!
Braxton jumping off the diving board! He's such a big boy!
Phillip and Braxton at the Bass Pro Shop!

Remember if you need a cake for your special occasion contact Shortcake Custom Creations at shortcakecustomcreations@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment